Artichoke and Portabello Lemon Chicken
4 / 6 oz skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1/4 cup flour
1/4 t seasoning salt
2 portabello mushrooms, medium diced
8 artichoke hearts, halved
2 T butter
2 T chopped fresh rosemary
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 cup chicken stock
2 T chicken base
3 T fresh lemon juice
2 T chopped parsley
2 fresh lemon, sliced
1T fresh chopped parsley
1. Split each breast in half, after trimming all fat off.
Gently pound with a meat tenderizer.
2. Season flour with seasoning salt and mix well, dredge
3. Heat 4 T olive oil in heavy skillet, large enough to hold
chicken in one layer, on medium high heat sauté chicken
for 3 minutes on each side, remove and set aside on
4. Discard the oil from the pan and wipe clean, place 2
more 2 T olive oil in the same pan and add minced garlic
and diced potabello mushroom, till lightly browned.
5. Turn heat down to medium, add wine and reduce by
half, then place chicken breast in the pan and add
chicken stock, chicken base, lemon juice, and simmer for
about 8 minutes, then add artichoke hearts.
6. Finally, add chopped fresh parsley, fresh rosemary
and 2 T butter, cook for 3 minutes and serve, you may
garnish with sliced fresh lemon and fresh chopped parsley,
|For The Distinctive Epicurean and Wine Enthusiast
|Private Wine Society
Property of Swanky Wine Snob, LLC
Copyright, All rights reserved, 2010
Hosted by Yahoo!