Baked Red Snapper En Papillote
|For The Distinctive Epicurean and Wine Enthusiast
4 6 oz red snapper fillet
4 T butter
4 parchment paper envelopes
6 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
1 fresh lemon, sliced
2 T fresh chives, chopped
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup chicken stock
sea salt and pepper
1. With piece of butter, lightly coat inside of
each envelope. Pre-heat oven to 375 F.
2. Season fish fillet with salt and freshly
ground pepper. Place it near center fold of
envelope and place 2 slices of fresh lemon on
top, sprinckle freh thyme over fish.
3. Seal envelope well. Repeat this step with
remaining ingredients and envelopes.
4. Place envelopes on baking sheet and bake
5. To serve: Place each envelope on individual
plate. Slit open envelopes, keeping face away
from escaping steam. Garnish with chopped
chives, as shown. Eat without removing
envelope from plate.
|Private Wine Society
Property of Swanky Wine Snob, LLC
Copyright, All rights reserved, 2010
Hosted by Yahoo!
Follow us > >